Wuthering heights.

03:16:00

                                              

                                         

The music that keeps playing in my head,
I can hear it, the melody I dread. 
The music that makes me naive,
The profound sound of thy breath,
Clutched to my soul that shan't grieve.
My blemished heart in raging wrath,
Leaves my mind in such chaos,
I shan't await thy pathos,
Free me from thy spell,
For,in this world I dwell
I am trapped and lost my insights ,
In the wuthering heights.




                                                    Inspired by the "Wuthering heights-Emily Bronte






You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. Nicely written :)
    Keep blogging
    O:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, superb, Harshini. The novel truly inspired you. ♡ :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful indeed! :)
      I'm glad you liked it :D

      Delete
  3. Harshu u'r blogs are truly inspiring ^.^ Love u hun xoxo :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was beautiful! Thanks Harshini for dropping by my blog :) Loved the way you write.. so poetic. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well written. Great emotion displayed herein. And yes, I love the way you've used old English. It always tends to evoke greater passion when written beautifully as you've done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful lines... :)
    I have tagged you for the PASS activity. Check my post here --> http://ratnibbles.blogspot.in/2013/12/the-shave.html
    if you are responding, let me know :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's too late now,and i owe you a sincere apology!

      Delete
  7. beautiful.... love your poetry! :)

    http://yummymummykitchen.wordpress.com/2013/12/06/burst-of-freshness-in-my-home/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Advanced Merry Christmas & Happy New Year greetings and also Thanks and Smiles:) for ur support till now Dear Blogger Buddy God<3U:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nicely written. Beautiful.

    Btw , I like your blog name. "Talking in my Dream "
    Its got a essence of its own. Nice One. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it! and thanks for stopping by :)
      I love the name too! :D
      And you've got a unique name as well! :D

      Delete
  10. Poetry as the environmental cure..good space..this!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Google+ Followers

Recent comments