Forbidden love.

08:59:00

 
                                    
 

     I love him, his every touch makes my heart skip a beat. The passionate love he makes makes every tiny atom in my body flutter. The time he spends with me is purely divine.
       
      No, I never want his money, just his love that I long for. I never knew what love felt like before he  walked into my life. Love gets you high, it gets you so high that no sedative can make you feel that way.

       Love is bliss,they say. But why does it break my heart every time he leaves? I keep waiting for him, forever, for this,a forbidden love....


You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. That is a lovely, very emotive piece of fiction :) Reminds me of my loves in the early days :)
    Suzanne @Suzannes Tribe
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you suzzane :D I'm glad it did strike a note for you :)

      Delete
  2. True, Love is something like that !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Google+ Followers

Recent comments