Happiness is having a friend like you.

09:25:00





To the one person who never takes my shit seriously, 
To the one person who movtivates me when I wander aimlessly,
To the one person who has always helped me selflessly,
To the one person who listens to me timelessly,
To the one person who keeps talking garrulously,
To the one person who makes me laugh endlessly,
To the one person who always comes up with a solution zealously,
I always wanted you to know that,
My happiness lies in having a friend like you. 


   Thank you for coming up with this list. :D






    Thank you for letting me know how Stupid I am.

My benignant gratitude,amigo. :D


This is the coolest dormant blog on the block. ;)  that you own. :D :D 

And the dedication there. :')

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Happiness is great when shared with a wonderful friend! #AtoZchallenge ☮Peace ☮ ღ ONE ℒℴνℯ ღ ☼ Light ☼ visiting from http://4covert2overt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Google+ Followers

Recent comments